The only company authorized to operate in a unique area of NewBrunswick, Canada
It is unique, educative, fun and thrilling. A MUST DO in New Brunswick
3 Jet boats, 2 Hydro Bronks
Docks, office & deck, safety equipment
Inventory for gift shop
Established web site
10 years of publicity, marketing & goodwill
The Principal activities are: 1. The Thrill Ride ( 2 jetboats): Ride the rapids on board specially designed Jet Boats
2. The Sightseeing Tour (1 jet boat): A relaxingtour of the river and harbour
3. The Bubble (2 hydroBonk): You run the white water rapids and whirlpools in a 10 foot pneumatic ball
4. Ice Cream Counter: Selling hard ice cream and snacks
5. Gift Shop: Selling souvenirs, clothing and gifts to customers
1. Aluminum Jet Boat #1
25 x 10 xdepth 4 x draft 20
Gross tonnage:4.0 tons
Nettonnage: 1.0 tons
Built inMontreal, Quebec in 1996
Shellplating ¼ aluminum
Powered bytwo Cat 3116/3126 300 hp each
C/wtwo Kodiak Jet Drives Model 303
Cruisingspeed: 25 knots
Safety equipment: yes
2. Aluminum Jet Boat #2
24 x 9 x depth 4 x draft 14
Gross tonnage: 4.6 tons
Net tonnage: 2.3 tons
Built in Plessis, New York in 1998
Powered by one Cat 3126 420 hp
C/w Kodiak Jet Drive Model 403
Cruising speed: 25 knots
Safety equipment: yes
3. Aluminum Jet Boat #3
33 x 11 x depth 4 x draft 16
Gross tonnage: 4.5 tons
Net tonnage: 3.38 tons
Built in Vancouver, BC in 1975
Refitted in 1998
Shell plating 3/8
Powered by 6V92 Detroit Diesel 450 hp year 1988
C/w Jet Drive Jacuzzi Model 13NM
Cruising speed: 25 knots
Two hydraulic stations
Safety equipment: yea
4. Bubbles: 2 Hydro Bronks 10 foot pneumatic ball where customeris harnessed inside and walks the rapids.
5. Docks: 135 x 6 of floating ramp with a platform of 28 x26 to dock three boats with aluminum handrails all around. The floats are aluminum with Styrofoaminside and the decking is cedar.
6. Office & decks: A 40 x 12 trailer is the office and contains thereception area, the Ice Cream corner and the Gift Shop corner. It also has a staff corner with washer &dryer & a small office.
Big decks to welcome and dress the guests are allaround the office. There are changingrooms & toilet facilities also. Thedecks surface is approx. 500 sq. ft.
7. Containers: One 40 x 10 container for all mechanical parts andone 20 x 10 container for the guest equipment.
8. Mechanical Parts: The 40 x 10 container full of mechanical parts for theboats & tools to maintain the boats and facilities. No tools included.
9. Equipment: The 20 x 10 container is full of gears (over 200),life jackets (over 48), tents, towels, gloves & socks etc for the guests
10. Inventory: Clothing and gift inventoryfor the Gift shop
11. Web Site:
With the years the company developed a web site whichreceived 1300 visits in the last month of December 2003. The visits increase with seasonapproaching. The web site is linked onthe principal tourism web sites.
12. Marketing & Publicity: 2004 publicity has been bought in the principalbrochures and magazines- including maps, city guides. This company distributes its own brochures in all New BrunswickVisitor Information Centres. Publicityhas been bought on several web sites.
For 10 years the owners have been servicing touristsvisiting in this area of New Brunswick from around theworld. They serve the major touroperators (Jonview, Air Miles, Gray Line, etc) to serve the FIT& Group market and for 5 years now they are serving the Cruise Ship industry. Among others, the owners serve RoyalCaribbean Cruise Line, Princess Cruise Line and Carnival Cruise Line.
THE NAME: The name is well known in New Brunswick and in the tourism business. Over the past 10 years the ownershave done a lot of TV shows, their business has been featured in different magazines, publicationsand newspapers. Their guests come fromall around the world.
Their name means: fun, thrill, excitement and also quality ofproduct and a memory of a life time. The reputation of this owner and thiscompany will assure the new owner revenue for the years to come.
Location: New Brunswick,Canada
Price $590,000 CDN for the entire business.
The present owners arewilling to help the new owner to get starter.
Please contact us for further information firstname.lastname@example.org Scruton Marine Services Phone519-583-1636 Fax 519-583-2189
1955 65 x 16 x 5.5 RussellBros. ex. “Maid of the Mist” passenger vessel
Certified for 64 passengers and 4 crew in Minor Waters II/ Sheltered Waters
46.50 Gross Tons Hull was originally built to be used as anArctic Research Vessel very heavily built
2 x D333C Caterpillar engines
Built Owen Sound, Ontario
NorPro 9 KW generator
Honda fire pump, one engine driven fire andbilge pump
Autumn 2012 Transport Canada 5 year inspection. New certificate will begood from spring 2013 to 2018.
Price: Vessel $299,999 CDN
Also offered for sale
Current business in operation since 1994
AGCO/LLBO Liquor license transferable to newowner
Price: Vessel, with business: $329,000CDN
Details are deemed to be correct but are notguaranteed and should be independently verified
Please contact us for further information email@example.com ScrutonMarine Services Phone 519-583-1636Fax 519-583-2180
1983 26’4″ x 8’2″x 1’9″ Fiberglass Kids Pirate Adventure
Built in Alexandria Bay, NY Certified for 12 persons
Presently used for Pirate Adventure on the water.
Pirate Adventures are great for birthday partiesin a harbor for children ages 4-11 years old.
Gross tonnage: 3tons
Net tonnage: 3tons
50hp Westerbeke Diesel engine (year 1986)
Propeller: 16″ RH, 3 blade prop
Cruising speed:5 to 6 knots
Fuel capacity:30 gallons
Electronics: VHF radio, Compass, CD Player
Safety equipment: As required by Coast Guard
A floating island with a palm tree & treasure chest
Loot bags filled withpirate treasures
Located in Massachusetts Price: $44,100 USD
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified
Please contact us for further information firstname.lastname@example.org Scruton Marine Services Phone 519-583-1636 Fax519-583-2189
1969 Ex Royal Navy Fleet Tender
Currently a luxury B&B and self catering vessel
5 double cabins, 3 are ensuite
Heated by central heat or boiler
See listing for conveniences and comforts
1984 New Orleans Style Stern Wheeler
Passenger Vessel and Business
Certified for 149 passengers + 25 crew & etc
Built by Freeport Shipbuilding
Gross tonnage: 80 tons
Net tonnage: 55 tons
Twin 6 cyl B Cummins - 185 hp ea
(2) 30 KW generator sets
Located on the Hudson River, New York
Turn-key Passenger Vessel and Business for Sale
First Steel "Maid of the Mist", built 1955
Certified for 64 passengers & 4 crew
46.50 Gross Tons
AGCO/LLBO Liquor license tranferable to new owner
2 x CAT D333C Diesel engines
NorPro 9 KW generator
Heavily built and full of character
Hauled autumn of 2012
New certificate will be good until 2018
Business and vessel located in the
30 Thousand Islands area of Georgian Bay,
in operation since 1994
New photos have been added to listing
1983 Fiberglass Kids Pirate Adventure Passenger Boat
Certified for 12 passengers
50hp Westerbeke Diesel engine/Paragon gear
Cruising speed: 5 to 6 knots
Presently used forPirate Adventure on the water.
Pirate Adventures are great for birthday parties in a harbor
for children ages 4-11 years old.
Includes everything needed for the kids pirate boat business.
Located in Massachusetts