250 Passenger Twin Deck Tour/Charter Vessel
- Price: $1,200,000 CDN
- Seller is open to reasonable offers.
- 90’4″ x 24′
- GRT: 269, NRT: 230
- Ideal for private and public charters, corporate events, weddings, late night party cruises, ferry use. Twin decks permit two separate groups/clients on same cruise as added interest.The Ship has main dining room seating capacity of 136 pax, plus VIP upper lounge seating for 50; the seasonal open air dance floor deck offers additional seating for 36 pax.There is a main full service bar in the VIP lounge, a second beer / wine bar in the main dining room deck, and space for a portable beer / wine bar on the dance floor deck.
The Ship features a self contained DJ booth for sound throughout the vessel on both decks.
The fully-outfitted Ship’s Galley allows for meal preparation by Chef and kitchen staff; a permanent buffet counter just outside the Galley lends itself to Buffet Service. Alternatively, charter clients may opt for plated table service.
Ship handles well in wind owing to hull design and overall low profile.
Draft is 6 feet at stern allowing access to shallow water.
Boarding is by hydraulically operated ramp that can be lowered right down to water level, allowing for beach landing access from bow when necessary.
Vessel comes equipped with 2 bar fridges, alcohol beverage dispensing system, cash registers, ice maker, 2 ovens, commercial refrigerator, freezer, microwave, commercial dishwasher, prep tables, galley prep and cookware, dishes, tableware, glassware. 6 TV screens for CCTV client use.
Vessel is mechanically sound and in good operation. Some routine cosmetic work is anticipated along with the normal course of annual maintenance. Following TC safety inspection and Dry Dock Inspection, the Ship will be ready to operate for the season ahead.
Last dry docked: 2016, Next dry dock: 2021
- Shell plating: 1/4″ and 5/16″ bottom hull
- Powered by: (2) Cummins Turbo Charged Diesels, 1986, 450 hp@ 2500 rpm, Twin disc MG507A
- Generator: 62.5kW Stamford, 2019, powered by Cummins 4BT 3.9, 220/110 V
- Cruising speed: 11 knots
- Fuel capacity: 2000 litres
- Fresh water capacity: 1,000 gallons
- Holding tank capacity: 1,000 gallons
- Heads: 2 – 1 ladies, 1 mens
- Bar/galley area: full services galley for buffet or plated menus, seating for dinner 220, 2 buffet service counters
- Upper open deck dance floor
- 1 full service bar plus 1 beer and wine bar
- Nav Equipment: radio, radar, compass, depth sounder
- Steering: Hydraulic Teleflex Capilano
- Safety Equipment: (4) 69 person life rafts, 275 life vests, life rings, 16′ aluminum dinghy w/outboard
- Anchor winch: bow mounted hydraulic anchor winch
- Furnace: portable electric heating
- Bilge pumps: 1 forepeak, 4 main deck, 3 ER
- More information available for serious inquiries
- Located in Ontario
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified
Please contact us for further information email@example.com
Scruton Marine Inc. Phone 519-583-1636