1966 41.9′ x 12.4′ Twin Screw Model Bow Tug
- SOLD! YOU JUST MISSED IT!
- Draft: Approx. 5′ 6″
- GRT: 22, NRT: 10
- Approximate displacement: 26,000 lbs.
- Shell plate thickness est 3/8″
- Used in fresh water only
- Engines: Detroit Diesel 6-71, keel cooled, 220 hp each
- Transmissions: Allison model MH20R
- Prop Shafts: 4” diameter stainless steel
- Propellers: 48″, 4 bladed
- Push knee fitted with two 8″ x 2″ x 5′ tall rubber fenders
- Additional fendering: 2 port side and 3 stbd side 33″ long split tire fenders mounted on bulwarks forward, 7 port side and 6 stbd side tire fenders and a split tire rubrail around the elliptical stern
- Two-tiered rub rail
- Winches- port and starboard Nabrico Wintech winches w/ 5/8″ diameter galvanized steel cable
- Generator – Yanmar Model YDG 5500 EV-E diesel powered, 5500 Watt portable generator
- Bunk room below offers ample storage space
- Last survey October 2022
- Not subchapter M compliant
- Location: New York State
- File Ref T2427
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified.