1986 Peregrine 30 Racer/Cruiser Sailboat w/Trailer
- New Price: $16,500 CDN
- Though her completion was cut short, this beauty is so close to being ready to go! Some elbow grease and your vision to customize the interior is all she needs to be loved for years to come.
- The Peregrine’s topsides have been sanded and primed and paint is available for the final coat. The bottom has been sanded and primed and is ready for antifouling. The deck and house have been sanded and the deck is primed. Deck tread has been laid out, cut and is ready to install
- 27’3″ x 9’8″ with a 5′ draft
- Welded aluminum racer/cruiser style
- 3/16″ hull, 1/8″ deck & house, 1/4″ keel
- 16hp Beta Marine B16 diesel engine (2019), professionally installed
- Fuel capacity 100 gal (approx)
- New electrical panel and LED lighting
- New Levaq head and holding tanks for grey water and fuel (diesel)
- New dead lights on cabin top
- New quarter berth port light
- Deck hardware including winches, handrails, 6 part mainsheet, traveler and wheel are removed to allow for painting
- Stainless steel Bimini frame has been fabricated but will need new canvas prior to installation. Cushions are included.
- Dual axle steel trailer included
- Cat rig aluminum spars and Dacron sails, mild (stainless) wire rigging
- 40 gal hot water heater, 25 gal water tank
- Holding tank capacity: 20 gal (approx)
- Headroom: 6′
- Shaft size: 1″
- Weight: 5,000 lbs
- Location: Southern Ontario
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified.