Tag Archives: FISH
1987/2006 25′ x 8′ Ex-Coast Guard Aluminum Work/Dive Boat
- SOLD! YOU MISSED OUT ON THIS ONE!
- Powered by twin 2005 Nissan (Tohatsu) 90hp TLDI oil injected 2-stroke outboards – well maintained and winterized
- Fuel capacity: 265 litres (2 tanks)
- Fuel consumption: 10 gph at 18 knots (loaded with divers and equipment); consumption very low at low/trolling speed
- Can accommodate up to 6 divers + equipment
- Max speed: 26-28 knots
- Batteries: 2 x 12v 1000 CA maintenance free marine batteries, stored in heated garage w/battery maintainer in off-season
- NOCO Genius dual battery charger/maintainer installed on boat
- Hull built in 1987, rebuilt into dive boat 2006
- Self-bailing tri-hull design, 5 watertight compartments
- Built for Canadian Coast Guard, used as survey vessel, then as a dive boat
- Made in Canada
- Simrad NSS12 Evo 3 (2019) – 12” multifunction display. Top of Navico line.
- Lowrance HDS7 (2016) – 7” multifunction display.
- Simrad 4G broadband radar (2019) – High end radar with 16nm range and stabilized MARPA.
- Point-1AP Digital compass
- Simrad NAC-1 Autopilot – Perfect for longer trips, towing sonar equipment or trolling.
- Lowrance Structurescan transom mount side-scan and downscan high-definition sonar
- Lowrance HD 83/200 Conventional fishfinder/sonar Lowrance LMF-400 digital multi-guage monitor
- Lowrance VHF and AIS Receiver
- NMEA 2000 backbone system & simnet networking for full function across all devices.
- Also has WIFI which allows controls and monitoring from ipad etc.
- Ram mount for Ipad and USB charger (iPad not included)
- Helm station has 2x Tohatsu Tachometers w/warning lights, 2x Analogue Trim Gauges, 2x Digital Voltage gauges, 2x digital fuel level gauges
- Custom built (2016) steel tri-axle trailer
- 10500lb capacity.
- LED Lights
- Electric Brakes
- 2 5/8” hitch.
- Excellent condition, no rust. Bearing buddies on all wheels, always greased with Amsoil Marine Grease.
- Boat tows very easily with half-ton truck, very low tongue weight.
- Long tongue makes launching very easy, especially in shallow ramps.
- Other Equipment:
- 8′ Shakespeare Galaxy VHF Antenna
- LED Navigation lights
- Custom aluminum dive flag mast (quickly demountable) with LED warning strobe.
- LED forward deck lights LED aft Deck lights.
- LED cabin lights (switchable red/white) 2x electric trumpet horns
- 2x electric windshield wipers
- 10lb ABC fire extinguisher
- 22lb Danforth anchor
- 6x SOLAS lifejackets
- 1x spare outboard motor cowl
- 2x outboard motor sun covers
- Boat Pole/hook
- Portable potty
- Spare parts kit
- Located in Port Dover, Ontario
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Please contact us for further information email@example.com
Scruton Marine Inc. Phone 519-583-1636