30x 9 x 3.5 Steel Open Work Boat
- Built in 1954
- Registered in USA
- Powered by Detroit Diesel 4-53 diesel engine rad cooled
- C/wBorg Warner Velvet Drive 2.9:1 transmission
- Equipped with 22 propeller
- The steering console is fitted with dual lever engine controls
- Manualsteering with single blade gudgeon/pintle mounted rudder
- Fittedwith a double tow bit aft and a single bit forward
Located in Wisconsin
This vessel is in general satisfactory condition with shell plating with few scattered local indentations to maximum of ¾ with some minor to moderate external pitting primarily along the port bilge strake.
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Please contact us for further information email@example.com
Scruton Marine Inc. Phone 519-583-1636
Return to index