2019 30′ x 10′ Steel Pleasure Tug w/Trailer
SOLD! YOU JUST MISSED IT!
- Draft is 3.5′ at stern
- Shell plate thickness: 11 gauge
- Headroom: 6’2
- Cruises at 7 mph, top speed 9 mph
- Prop is 22″ brass on a 1 1/2″ shaft
- Powered by a rebuilt Chrysler 318 circa 1966, 228 hp, ‘purrs like a kitten’
- Transmission is Borg Warner
- Electronics: VHF and direction finder
- Wood stove heating
- Lexan windows
- Fuel capacity: 55 gallons and she just sips that gas at 7mph (900 rpm)
- Plenty of room forward for storage or a bunk/v-berth
- 2 downriggers with 48″ boom, fish finder and 8 horsepower Johnson outboard kicker motor (removable) means you have no excuse not to catch dinner! There’s also a backup camera so you can keep an eye on those rods.
- Row yourself into shore in the 7′ Portuguese wooden fishing boat that comes with it
- Also comes with tandem trailer
- Vessel weighs 9,000 lb
- Located in Northern Ontario (807)
Details are deemed to be correct but are not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Please contact us for further information email@example.com
Scruton Marine Services Phone 519-583-1636
Return to index