File No. D2104
Type: Vessel – Self Propelled Suction Dredging/Crane Work
Built:/reblt: 1971 by Ancona Coop. Metallurgica G. Tommasi Rebuilt / Perama 2003
- Power: 2×515 BHP
- Engines: DeutzSBF 12M 716 LLK 1030BHP at 1500rpm
- Classification: Hellenic Merchant Marine Ministry Inspection
- Mediterranean Deep Sea-International coastal trade A1+A2
- Hull: Welded steel
- Dimensions: 35.05mx 8.29m x 3.10m moulded depth
- Bollard pull: 11 Tons
- Full loaded draft: 2.40m
- Capacity: 240cub. metres of water & 240 tons of deck cargo
- Max/ Cruise speed: 11/ 9 Knots
- Cruising range: 2.110miles
- Gas oil capacity: 75 Tons
- Fresh water cap: 38 Tons
- Gross tonnage: 281Tons
- Net tonnage: 84 Tons
- Propulsion: By two fixed propellers Zeise in fixed nozzle Kort Type
- Towing hook: Seebeck 15 tons
- Salvage air compressor: 2 electric air compressors 7000lts per min.at 7 kg. per sq. cm.
- Atlas Copco
- Suctioncapacity: 1000 m3 / hr. Dimension of pipe is 16, and pipe is made of iron
- Max suction depth: 22m and Nominal Position Suction Head is 40m
- Generators: Deutz/PellizzarriNos 2 x 88 KW ea. 380V -50 Hz AUX. Deutz No1 x 12.5 KW
- Fire fighting equipment: 1 monitor 3 Minimax
- Firefighting pumps: 1 electric pump60 cbm/h 140mts head Emergency Fire Pump
- Workshop: Fully equipped
- Steering gears: Electro-hydraulic type 8 T/ mS.G.I.
- Life Boats: 1 x 10 pers.- No 1 infl.raft 18 pers.
- Mooring winches: 4 of 3.5 tons ea. Norwinch
- Windlass: 1 Norwinch for chain20.5m.m.-
- 11 shackles: 6 starboard 8 port
- Accommodation: 7 crew berths+10 riders in 5 double air-conditioned cabins
- Radar: JRCJMA -2343 94Hz
- Echo sounder: Elac graphic 600 mtsdepth
- Magnetic compass: Plath Reflection type
Electronics: VHF/DSCSIMRAD RS-8400 25W MHF GMDSS SYSTEM JRC JSB-1964 150W / INMARSAT-C MES+E4C RECV2 FURUNO + EPIRB McMURDO SOS-E3-AUTO 406 MHZ + NAVTEX RECEIVER JRC N CR-330
- SART 94Hz McMURDO RT 9-3 + POST VHF RECEIVER 2 PCS
- Search lights: 4 x 1000W:2 fwd. -2aft.
- Loud speaker: 200m range
- Towing ropes: According to H.M.M.I rules andspares
- Special Equipment: 2 x Suction Dredging Pumps KAPPA 1.2 m dia impeller fordredging up to +20m W.D. and side discharge via 2 x 16-inch pipes. (Suction 2 x1000 cbm per hour @ 30m manometric head.)
- 1 Link Belt Crane 108B, capable of 40 Tons on thebow/ 13 Tons in rotation.
- Fitted with hydraulics/ grab clam shell.
NOTES: All certificates are valid. Vessel hasbeen recently dry-docked (07/2006) and has passed periodic inspection (10/2006). Ultrasonic measurements of hull and decks
(07/2006) passed inspection service requirements (over 50% of hull/deck plating replaced during 2003 major refit). All main engines and generators have approx. 250hrs since major overhaul in 08/2003.Auxiliary generator was overhauled 09/2006. Vessel is laid-up but well maintained by crew.
- Price: On request
- Inspection: Vessel can be inspected in Piraeus, Greece.
- Dry docking: LastDry-Docking 07/2006
Please contact us for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Scruton Marine Inc. Phone519-583-1636